“Our home, Planet Earth, is at risk. It’s time for governments and businesses to tackle the climate emergency and limit global warming…”
ORSTED, THE WORLD’S MOST SUSTAINABLE ENERGY COMPANY based in Norway.
Cambridge International A Level Business
Many students of business want to make a difference to the world they are inheriting and many will go on to read Business, Management, Marketing, Finance, Economics, International Studies or similar at university.
The aims of the course are to enable students to:
- understand and appreciate the role of enterprise and the contribution of business to society – locally, nationally and internationally
- develop critical understanding of business organisations, the markets they serve and the process of adding value
- evaluate business behaviour from the perspective of a range of stakeholders and consider their relative influence on business organisations
- develop an awareness of the political, economic, social, technological, legal, environmental and ethical issues that influence or may be influenced by business activity
- apply quantitative, problem-solving, decision-making and communication skills
- develop skills and knowledge needed for further study or employment in business.
The content includes the business environment, human resources, marketing, finance and operations management. The full specification can be viewed using the link below: